NordicTrack GX 4.7 Recumbent Bike- Review
The NordicTrack GX 4.7 is our TOP PICK in recumbent bikes because: 1. Nordic Track has a history of quality, 2. It is priced well below the Schwinn 270 and the Schwinn 230. It has almost as many features as the as the 270 and more than the 230.
If you’ve read the top ten recumbent bike review, then you already know the benefits of training with a recumbent bike as compared to a regular sit up straight and crank your neck bike. So let’s just focus on what the GX 4.7 has going for it.
This recumbent bike features:
- Unlimited preset exercise programs when used with iFit. Resistance automatically adjusts to match terrain! VERY COOL!
- 22 levels of resistance to match your level of fitness and challenges.
- Contoured, and cushioned seat gives you the most comfortable ride.
- Cooling fan
- Heart rate monitor pulse grips
- MP3 input with in-console speakers
- Track your progress on the adjustable LCD screen or transfer your data via Bluetooth to your favorite fitness apps or the iFit app.
- Adjustable seat Perimeter.
- Water bottle holder
- Media shelf (to hold Ipad or similar device).
- Oversized pedals (for no slip operation).
- ergonomically-positioned handlebars.
- Front transport wheels for easy moving and storage
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs..
- Lifetime frame, 1 yr. parts and labor warranties.
Sometimes it’s better when you can see it as the features are explained:
Final word: While in our main article on recumbent bikes we make a case that virtually all of the bikes on the market seemed to be manufactured by the same company (probably in China) with small variations (the Chinese are now expert at this)… This recumbent bike has so many options and extras, it really is a nice bike. This recumbent bike is our first pick –TOP PICK – because of all the features and the quality or Nordic Track Reputation at a very good price. It also has some very understated style to boot!